El from Just Love and Jane from Greenish Bookshelf. Thanks so much, you two! Please take a look at both blogs, you won’t regret it. Or maybe you will, because thanks to their reviews and suggestions your tbr pile will grow and grow.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1. If you could live a year and a day inside any book (and then you have to return home), what book would you choose?
It’s so difficult to choose… right now I’m in the mood of The Infernal Devices.
2. What’s your Hogwarts House?
I’m a slytherin.
3. What made you want to start blogging?
My girlfriend kinda told me to, in a “that would be great for you, wouldn’t it?” way. So I researched it and it really sounded interesting… talking with other people about books, who aren’t bored of it? Perfect.
4. Do you have a favorite season? If so, why?
Each season has its ups and downs. I love summer for example but I can’t stand too much heat. Winter’s great too but if it’s too cold… or there is black ice… nope. Same with fall and spring.
5. You’re settling in on a rainy day with a good book and a hot drink… what’s in your mug?
Depending on the time… in the morning coffee, in the afternoon coffee or tea and in the evening or at night hot chocolate.
6. Do you have a favorite social media platform? If so, what and why?
Hm… maybe tumblr? I love how many different interests you can find on it and you can stay anonymous if you want to.
7. If you could invite three famous people (alive or dead) to dinner, which three would you pick?
3? How am I supposed to be able to choose 3? There are so many… Okay… hm… first Dieter Nuhr (a german cabaret artist), second Sebastian Fitzek (if you read my blog, you know I LOVE his books) and third… Terry Pratchett (he visited my town two times because our little theatre made two plays out of his books and he watched those but sadly I didn’t know his books back then. I’m really sad about this).
8. What’s the last book that you re-read?
I haven’t re-read a book for a very long time, because there are so many new books I ‘have’ to read… maybe The Novice by Trudi Canavan? But that was a year or two ago…
9. What are your hobbies?
Reading (big surprise, huh?), listening to music…. really interesting stuff.
10. Pick up the closest book to you and open to a random page. What’s the first (non-spoilery) sentence on that page?
The book next to me is a german one. It’s called “Bittersüßes Vermächtnis” (Bittersweet legacy if you translate it) and it’s by C.R. Forster. Obviously the following sentence is translated as well: Startled, Joanne turned and looked directly into Rhona’s smirking face. ~ kindle pos. 518
- What is your favorite book series you have read recently? The darkest minds! I never expected to love this series as much as I did.
- Favorite children’s book and why? Peter and Anneli’s Journey to the Moon. I don’t know why but my mother had to read that book many, many times to me.
- Where is your favorite place to read? The couch in our living room.
- Do you prefer shopping online or in the store? I love shopping in a store but online is way more uncomplicated. You don’t have to look presentable, you don’t have to drive there and a lot of times it’s cheaper, too.
- What are you favorite TV shows? Criminal Minds, NCIS: LA, Shameless, Scream (I only know the first two episodes, so that might change), House md, many more.
- Which is better: book or movie adaptation? why? Depends. For example I like the Hobbit movies more than the book but Harry Potter? The books are better.
- If you could live in a book, which would you live in? I can’t decide… but I’d die in all the books I would choose.
- Which book do you find yourself recommending most frequently? Either one by Sebastian Fitzek or In the company of shadows – it’s for free, guys. Go and download it!
- Where would you go on your dream vacation? Somewhere warm but not too warm… here has to be a beach… maybe Dominican Republic or Hokkaido.
- Favorite type of M&M. This is a serious one 🙂 The blue ones with a nut in them!
If you have done this before, please feel free to ignore it (or if tags and awards aren’t your thing.
- Illeanas Book Reviews
- Lu-Lu’s Rants & Reads
- Reading femme (after your life has stopped being as busy as it is atm!)
- Ana’s Lair
- Katsmiao (where are you? Is everything alright?)
- Name a book everyone should have read at least once and why.
- How long is your tbr list? Which book do you plan to read as soon as possible?
- What’s the reason for your latest dnf?
- Imagine you have to write a book. What is it about?
- If you weren’t blogging about books, what would you be blogging about?
- How do you organize your books?
- Has a book ever made you cry?
- How many different languages do you speak? Do you read books in each of them?
- Show your most loved and your most hated book cover (of books that you own).
- Your favourite book has been made into a film/tv series. Yay or nay? Why?