As always this meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Go and take a look at their blog!
I’m sorry, but I had to use Genie from Disney’s Aladdin. And now I’m sad…
But this week’s theme made me think of him and therefore Genie is featured in my post.
Please grant me the following wishes!
- I want the ability to forget everything about a book I have read so I can experience everything for the first time. And as often as I would like to.
- I want an unlimited supply of book money, so I can buy every book I or someone dear to me wants to read.
- I want the ability to judge a book rightly by its cover (never again will I be misleaded by a bad book with a gorgeous cover!).
- I want to speak every language there is, so I can read each book in the author’s words (translation is great but a lot of subtle things can get lost).
- I want enough room, so I can have my very own library.
- I want to meet all my favourite authors, preferably without making a fool out of myself.
- I want to be able to stop time, so I can read without other things interfering.
- I want autographs of the author in my favourite books.
- I want to travel to all the book conventions (that I am interested in).
- I want to never loose my love for reading.
Yeah… I really came up with a blank and had to think for a long time about my wishes. A wish blackout is what was happening. Did anyone else suffer from this? What are the wishes you would ask The Book Genie to grant you?