As always this meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Go and take a look at their blog!
I don’t know about you, but I don’t buy series as a whole if I don’t know them. I buy the first part and after reading it, I decide if I want the others or not. There are exceptions to this rule of course. I saw the whole Percy Jackson series as a box set for 10€ and I had to buy it!
- Soul Eater Series by Eliza Crewe
I own all the parts but as of now I’ve only read the first and the second part (I am currently reading the third)
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone series by Laini Taylor
Like Soul Eater I own all parts but have read only the first two.
- Penryn & the End of Days series by Susan Ee
I have read the first part and I own the third (because there was a special offer) but the second remains unbought. Hopefully not for long.
- Rincewind series by Terry Pratchett
I own the first five books which deal with Rincewind but I know there are more. And I plan to read them.
- a few series by Raymond Feist
My local bookstore back then had them only occasionally and so I bought what I could find. Some Parts in between I don’t own as of yet, but again, I plan to buy them. And reread the whole series/universe.
- The dwarves by Markus Heitz
I’ve read the first three parts. And then suddenly there was a fourth and now a fifth…
- Traitor Spy series by Trudi Canavan
I own all parts but I have read only the first.
- Maze Runner series by James Dashner
Yes… I dnf-ed the third book but plan to pick it up again some time.
- The Inheritance Cycle series by Christopher Paolini
I’ve read the first book many, many years ago…
- Cirque des Immortales series by A.R. Kahler
I’ve read the… the first. The second I started and I’m not sure if I finished it… I think so?
How about you? Are there finished series you haven’t finished yet?