I was nominated by the lovely Ana of Ana’s Lair. Please go and take a look at her blog if you don’t know it. It will be worth your time.
1) Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
2) Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
3) Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
4) Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
5) Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Click here to view the original post.
About Books To Get Lost In
Once upon a time… not too long ago… So, last month I was told I should be a book blogger. Okay, more like a booktuber, but that really isn’t something I could do. A video of me? Nope. Never. And aside from that, I would have to learn how to make good videos…
But I got curious, so I googled a little. And then a little more. And then I knew I wanted to have a book blog, so I started my research on how to make one. The result you are seeing here. I still have a lot to learn, but it is so much fun, I don’t mind it.
Funny thing is, since I have this blog, I read more than before.
Advice for new bloggers
- read tutorials, how to’s and the like
- write, write, write. If you don’t like it, start over
- read other blogs
- don’t be afraid to reach out to others
- don’t overwork yourself